Corn Bread ki Tikkiyan
Mix coarsely ground corn, bread crumbs and masalas and make these tikki.
1. Heat 2-3 tbsps oil in a non stick pan. Finely chop green chillies and add to the pan. Add corn and ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, salt and mint leaves and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
3. Transfer the mixture into a mixer jar and grind coarsely. Put the mixture back into the same pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add breadcrumbs and mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and allow it to cool. Add lemon juice and cornflour and mix well.
5. Heat the remaining oil in another non stick pan.
6. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion like a katori. Stuff each katori with a cheese cube. Seal the edges and shape it like a tikki.
7. Place a few tikkis at a time in the pan and cook flipping sides till evenly golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Place some mint sprigs, onion rings and thin strips of red and yellow capsicums on a serving plate. Arrange the tikkis on the plate and serve hot. - See more at: http://sanjeevkapoor.com/Corn-Bread-ki-Tikkiyan-FoodFood.aspx#sthash.XsJ...